RESO Elects 2017 Officers And Board Directors
Thursday, December 15, 2016
RALEIGH, N.C. — The Real Estate Standards Organization (RESO) announced the election of its 2017 officers and the addition of four new directors to its board of directors, as well as the re-election of two directors.
Newly elected officers of the executive board include:
- Art Carter, CEO, California Regional MLS or CRMLS, re-elected as Chair
- Alon Chaver, CIO, HomeServices of America, Vice Chair
- Richard Renton, CEO, Triad MLS, re-elected Treasurer
- Cary Sylvester, VP of Industry Development, Keller Williams, Secretary
Newly appointed members to the RESO Board of Directors include:
- David Gumpper, CTO, Michael Saunders & Company
- Glenn Shimkus, VP Product, DocuSign
- Craig Cheatham, President and CEO, The Realty Alliance
Newly elected members to the RESO Board of Directors include:
- Steve Byrd, CTO, Carolina Multiple Listing Services, Inc.
- Chris Carrillo, CEO, Metro MLS
- Tim Dain, MLS Director, Austin Central Texas Realty Information Services
Re-elected members to the RESO Board of Directors include:
- Ethan Bailey, Senior Director of Software Engineering & Technology, CoreLogic
- Mark Wise, VP Technology & Operations, Move
2017 RESO Board members also include: Mark Lesswing, National Association of REALTORS®; Chad Curry, National Association of REALTORS®; Tom Flanagan, Alain Pinel Realtors; Tim Ford, dynaConnections; Jeff Young, Realtors Property Resource, LLC; and Michael Wurzer, FBS.
The Board also shared its deep appreciation of those whose term has ended, including Rebecca Jensen, President and CEO of MRED and past chair and immediate past secretary; Rob Overman, president and CTO of Robotik Software and immediate past vice-chair, previous past treasurer and secretary; Brian Donnellan, chief operating officer at MRIS, Inc.; Pace Davis, founder and general manager of Bridge Interactive, a Zillow Group company; and Stuart White, president and CEO at RealTracs Solutions.
The full release, along with photos, is available here. For more information about RESO, please visit their website.